Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Aloha to Lynne Silver and IN DEEP WITH AN FBI AGENT (Alpha Heroes Book 3)

25530035

Aloha!  I am away from home this week with limited internet access. I hope you enjoy the book spotlights in my absence ...

PASSION UNCOVERED

To Casey, Montgomery Prep isn't just DC's most prestigious private school-it's her alma mater, the place where her fondest memories were made. It's also her current employer and the target of a dangerous cyber criminal. But even more shocking than the crime is the sexy FBI agent who comes to investigate . . . 


With his six-plus frame and gym-sculpted body, no one would suspect FBI special agent Sam Cooper was once an awkward teenage computer geek-no one, that is, except Casey, the gorgeous girl who captured his heart on the first day of high school and held it for the last fourteen years. When a hunt for a hacker brings Casey back into Sam's life, his long-denied desire becomes impossible to ignore. He knows just how to make her forget the boy he was . . . and show her the man he's become.


Romance author, Lynne Silver, writes the popular Coded for Love series and other hot contemporary romance novels, such as Love, Technically. Before writing romance, she wrote fiction of a different sort, drafting press releases for technology corporations. Washington DC is her home (non) state, where she resides with her husband and two sons. She is represented by literary agent, Jessica Alvarez of Bookends LLC. You can find her at lynnesilver.com or on Twitter @lynnesilver.

Public Domain (link)

I am giving away a Kindle copy of IN DEEP WITH AN FBI AGENT to one randomly selected commenter.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about Washington, D.C. - what do you know about our nation's capital?

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, January 23, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, January 24.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

2501319724820250

Books 1 and 2 in the Alpha Heroes series ...



19 comments:

  1. I don't know a lot. I do know that The White House is there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home to the Smithsonian, the best Zoo, the White House, the Vietnam Memorial, and other wonderful monuments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there's a few museums there... We took our boys to a couple last summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is so busy and so many people everywhere. It's the home to the White House. It also has some interesting museums and monuments. I've never been but my daughter's hubby is in the army and they travel a lot. She took lots of pics to share with the rest of the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My father was stationed at the Pentagon and we lived nearby and visited whenever we could.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only know the general stuff. I've always wanted to visit :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know much about Washington at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've visited twice and love seeing all the sites from the museums to the national monuments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all should come visit us in DC. We host a readers & Authors luncheon on October 8. Kim, Thanks for hosting me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all should come visit us in DC. We host a readers & Authors luncheon on October 8. Kim, Thanks for hosting me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We lived at Andrews AFB for 18 months, and visited DC many times. In fact, we were just back there for a visit in August.

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a lot of monuments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a whole lot, but I'd sure love to visit there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know that my visits have never been long enough to visit even a quarter of the museums I want to explore... I could spend a day in each Smithsonian alone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know that a lot of the attractions are free.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know quite a bit about London, especially since it's my hometown and where I grew up. I love London.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is a great place to visit, an expensive place to live. There are many, many things to do that are free. A family can easily spend a week there visiting museums and monuments, and never have to pay an admission fee. The Metro is a great way to get around - clean, comfortable, convenient, and reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are many monuments and museums to see there.

    ReplyDelete