Sunday, August 7, 2016

Weekly Winners


Public Domain (link)


Aloha from Colorado!  Hubby and I are here in the Centennial State for a friend's military retirement. It is absolutely gorgeous!

We have winners at SOS Aloha:

KC Dyer's FINDING FRASER - Book Review
- Girlygirlhooser wins a book choice from my convention stash.

29404792

Margaret Mallory's CLAIMED BY A HIGHLANDER
- Diane D. wins a copy of the book from Margaret.

30812779

Happy 226th Birthday, US Coast Guard!
- Di S. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Sharon Hamilton's NASHVILLE SEAL: JAMESON
- Natasha wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Laura Trentham's TILL I KISSED YOU
- Denise wins a book choice from my convention stash.

26114185

Winners, please contact me with your mailing address at sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

File:Pikes Peak from Garden of the Gods.JPG
Pike's Peak from the Garden of the Gods
Image by AHodges7 (link)


11 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim. I look forward to reading Margaret's book. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the lucky winners.
    We loved Colorado. We lived in Colorado Springs with a wonderful view of Pike's Peak from out deck. We spent many hours in Garden Of The Gods. My husband was stationed at Cheyenne Mountain. There are so many wonderful places to visit in the state. If you can manage it, go to Mesa Verde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winners! Have a great time in Colorado Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners, & thx for the post, Kim!
    - Margaret

    ReplyDelete