Today is a triple threat - check out these blogs, too!
- SOS Aloha welcomes KM Daughters and IN THE ST. NICK OF TIME at this link
- My guest blog at the Reading Reviewer, spotlighting Mary Kay Andrews and SUMMER RENTAL at this link.
|CiCi is ready for any adventure around the world!|
Mary and I lunched with private eye-turned-true crime author Clarissa "Ci Ci" McNair. We enjoyed listening to tales from a life well traveled:
Clarissa McNair is a published novelist and true crime write, and an enthusiastic traveler. She has lived in Italy, Cyprus, England, Switzerland, Portugal, and Canada. Her travels include a year in Africa, trips all over Europe, Asia, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
Back in the hotel, we stopped by the Goody Room and chatted with Kieran Kramer and KT Grant/Katie Babs (check out her RWA recaps at this link.)
|Mary, Kieran, and Katie|
|Cathy Maxwell, Pamela Palmer, and Lorraine Heath|
|Kauai kama'aina (resident) Jill Marie Landis (right)|
|Aussie favorite Stephanie Laurens (right)|
|Take a guess!|
It was a classic evening with classic authors! In honor of another great day at RWA, I am giving away a book of choice to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,
1. Leave a comment about an exotic place you would like to visit.
2. This giveaway is open to all readers.
3. Comments are open through Saturday, July 9, 10 pm in Dayton. I'll post the winner on Sunday, July 10.
Kim in Dayton
|Central Park Boathouse|