Friday, January 10, 2014

Aloha to Avon Authors!




Avon authors are on the move!


Lori Wilde (SOMEBODY TO LOVE); Candis Terry (SWEETEST MISTAKE); Cara Connelly (THE WEDDING FAVOR)
Sunday, January 12, 2014, 2 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, FL

Book Event w/ Lori Wilde & Cara Connelly
PALM BEACH COUNTY LIBRARY Writers Live!
3650 Summit BLVD, West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Lori Wilde (SOMEBODY TO LOVE); Candis Terry (SWEETEST MISTAKE); Cara Connelly (THE WEDDING FAVOR)
Monday, January 13, 2014, 2 pm
BONITA SPRINGS, FL

Friends of the Library Event w/ Lori Wilde & Cara Connelly
SOUTHWEST FLORIDA LIBRARY
21100 Three Oaks Parkway, Estero, FL 33928

Jeaniene Frost (UP FROM THE GRAVE); Pamela Palmer (WULFE UNTAMED)
Thursday, January 30, 2014, 7 pm
CARY, NC

Book Event & Signing
BARNES & NOBLE
760 SE Maynard, Cary, NC 27511

Jeaniene Frost (UP FROM THE GRAVE); Pamela Palmer (WULFE UNTAMED)
Friday, January 31, 2014, 6:30 pm
MEMPHIS, TN


Book Event & Signing
THE BOOKSELLERS AT LAURELWOOD
387 Perkins Extended
Memphis , TN 38117, Macon Wilson

Sylvia Day (SPELLBOUND)
Friday, January 31, 2014, 7:30 pm
LOS ANGELES

Event for SPELLBOUND
MYSTERIOUS GALAXY
2810 Artesia Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90278

Jeaniene Frost (UP FROM THE GRAVE); Pamela Palmer (WULFE UNTAMED)
Saturday, February 01, 2014, 7 pm
LEXINGTON, KY

Book Event & Signing
JOSEPH-BETH & DAVIS-KIDD BOOKSELLERS
161 Lexington Green Circle, Lexington, KY 40503

Jeaniene Frost (UP FROM THE GRAVE); Pamela Palmer (WULFE UNTAMED)
Sunday, February 02, 2014, 2 pm
DAYTON, OH

Book Event & Signing
BOOKS & CO.
4453 Walnut ST, Dayton, OH 45440

Jeaniene Frost (UP FROM THE GRAVE); Pamela Palmer (WULFE UNTAMED)
Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 7 pm
HOMESTEAD, PA

Book Event & Signing
BARNES & NOBLE
100 W Bridge ST, Homestead, PA 15120

J. Lynn (BE WITH ME); Cora Carmack (FINDING IT)
Tuesday, February 04, 2014,, 6 pm
NEW YORK

Book Event & Signing
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY BOOKSTORE
2922 Broadway, New York, NY 10027

J. Lynn (BE WITH ME); Cora Carmack (FINDING IT)
Wednesday, February 05, 2014, 7 pm
JERSEY CITY, NJ

Book Event & Signing
WORD BOOKSTORE
123 Newark Ave., Jersey City

Jeaniene Frost (UP FROM THE GRAVE); Pamela Palmer (WULFE UNTAMED)
Saturday, February 15, 2014, 12 pm
BOONSBORO, MD

Multi-Author Signing with Pamela Palmer, Sylvia Day & Jeaniene Frost
TURN THE PAGE Bookstore Cafe
18 N. Main St., Boonsboro, MD 21713

Molly McAdams (FORGIVING LIES); Cora Carmack (FINDING IT); Sophie Jordan (FOREPLAY); Nichole Chase (RECKLESSLY ROYAL)
Sunday, February 16, 2014, 4 - 6 pm
HOUSTON

Book Discussion and Signing
KATY BUDGET BOOKS
2450 Fry Road, Houston, TX 77084

Eloisa James (ONCE UPON A TOWER); Cathy Maxwell (THE BRIDE SAYS NO); Laura Kaye (HARD AS IT GETS)
Friday, February 21, 2014
CONNECTICUT

Big Book Club Event- Exclusive Friday Night Panel
MOHEGAN SUN
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Montville, CT 06382

Eloisa James (ONCE UPON A TOWER); Cathy Maxwell (THE BRIDE SAYS NO); Laura Kaye (HARD AS IT GETS)
Saturday, February 22, 2014
CONNECTICUT

Big Book Club Event
MOHEGAN SUN
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Montville, CT 06382

What would you like to tell an author you meet at a book event? One randomly selected commenter wins a book choice from my convention stash.   Comments are open through Saturday, January 18, 10 pm in Baltimore.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, January 19.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City




18 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to the Jeaniene Frost and Pamela Palmer signings! They both have series' that are coming to an end and it's bittersweet. I would probably be girl squeeing the whole time and asking them to take pictures with me :)

    Elizabeth H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably tell them that I'm a fan and love their books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Ther books, can I have a part in their book
    Kimh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to tell someone like Kathryne Kennedy or Grace Burrowes (and so many others)how happy their books have made me and to keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be either tongue tied or just gabbing on. Too embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to tell my favorite authors like Jill Shalvis or Susan Mallery that I'm a such a fan girl! And I would love to get a picture with them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to an author signing before. But if I ever get the chance I would totally tell them I love their books and keep writing more of them. And that I can't wait for their next book to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to tell just a few authors that some of their books mean the world to me and will be forever treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would tell them that their books offer me an escape, and how much comfort I get from them. I would also tell them how much I love their books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I LOVE your books....yes I have told them that!!!! But also I would ask them how they pick the names of their h/h.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got to meet suspense author Lisa Gardner just last night at a book event here in town. I told her how much I enjoy her books and I got a photo with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I would be a little star struck, but I think I would gush about how much I loved there book. I would probably ask where they got the imspiration to write there story?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell them thank you for sharing their world and allowing an escape if only for a little while. :)
    Thank you for sharing these events, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've met quite a few authors, and I always tell them I think they're doing a great job and how much I love their work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What would I TELL an author? LOL Well, after I tell them I love their stories...I'd tell them to write faster! ;)

    Marcy Shuler

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love asking authors what inspires them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ask them about their upcoming books

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely how much I love their books!

    ReplyDelete