Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Aloha to Tara Randel and A HEARTWARMING CHRISTMAS Box Set


Tara Randel joins us today for a guest post ...

Looking back, I’m sure you can recall the times of year that are special to you. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations. Valentine’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, to name a few. But there is something about Christmas that makes it to the top of the memory list.

Decorating, gifts, carols, hot cocoa. All the things we associate with December 25th. For me, it’s a season of love. Love for our family, co-workers and friends. Making and sharing memories. Helping those less fortunate. Giving of ourselves. Love at its finest.

A few years ago I started a little tradition for myself. I pick three of four Christmas releases, either single title or an anthology, and carve out a few hours during the busy November and December schedule to get lost in a romantic holiday story.

At first I thought I was being selfish. What Mom out there doesn’t feel the tug of Christmas expectation? But after finishing the first book, I discovered I looked at the whole holiday season differently. So I read another. Then another. And decided to do it again the next year.

I have no idea which books I’ll read this year, but knowing I have set aside a few hours of fun, well, it makes the season more welcome.

If you haven’t made a tradition for yourself, I suggest picking out a book or two this year and giving it a try. I promise, you won’t be disappointed!

To celebrate Christmas this year, twelve Heartwarming authors have come together to offer A Heartwarming Christmas, twelve connected stories set in Christmas Town, Maine. Twelve romance novellas to warm your heart and treat you to laughter, tears and happily ever after. What better way to sit before the fire, wrapped in a warm blanket, reading about couples who struggle to find true love. If you‘re a romance reader, this gift is perfect for you.

Join us in celebrating a beautiful time of year.

Look for A Heartwarming Christmas on October 13!

Foreword by small town lover and New York Times bestseller Kristan Higgins.

Amazon
Kobo
iBooks
GooglePlay


Tara Randel is the author of nine books, her most recent releases, Honeysuckle Bride and Magnolia Bride available from Harlequin Heartwarming. She is currently working on new books for the Business of Weddings series for Heartwarming, as well as a new mystery series. You can view her booklist at her website, tararandel.com, or just stop by, pay a visit and leave a message.


I am giving away a digital copy of A HEARTWARMING CHRISTMAS to one randomly selected commenter.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about the holidays - do you have any special plans?

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, October 17, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, October 24.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City


11 comments:

  1. It does get me into the spirit of Christmas -- but I'll admit, if I come across any Christmas themed... I'll read them .. doesn't matter what season of the year it is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the holidays. No special plans. Love reading Christmas stories all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My plans always include the family. What are holidays without the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the usual....Christmas Eve at my house and Christmas day at my aunts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No special plans, just the usual Christmas Dinner at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Christmas I always have a tree trimming party and my oldest daughter has one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always have a big family get together on Christmas Eve starting in the afternoon. We have lots of food/desserts and we visit with everyone. We have a quiet Christmas morning and have Cinabons for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, Tara! I'm starting a new Holiday tradition. It's so easy to get lost in the craziness of the Holidays. What better way to keep myself grounded than with a good holiday romance?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Christmas holidays. No special plans --- just visiting with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we usually spend the day at home with the kids--getting harder as they're growing up.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete