Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Aloha to the Washington Loves Readers Luncheon - Coming this weekend!


I am attending the Washington Romance Writers (WRW) Washington Loves Readers Luncheon (link) this coming Saturday.  I look forward to meeting the following authors:

Alison Aimes
Anne Barton / Anna Bennett
Mary Blayney
Terri Brisbin
Kerri Carpenter
Robin Covington
Olivia Dade
Pintip Dunn
Lisa Dyson
Jamie Farrell
Carlene Love
Avery Flynn
Emelle Gamble
Solara Gordon
Mia Sosa
Lavinia Kent
Harper Kincaid
Kimberly Kincaid
Tamra Lassiter
Mackenzie Lucas
Sally MacKenzie
MK Meredith
J.T. Bock
Hope Ramsay
Sarah Robinson
Alix Rickloff / Alexa Egan
Elizabeth SaFleur
Amy MacWilliams Schisler
Lynne Silver
Tracy Solheim


Image result for aloha on my mind wrw

I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash ... plus swag from the luncheon ... to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,

1. Leave a comment about who you would like to meet at the luncheon.

2. Due to shipping costs, this giveaway is open to US residents.

3. Comments are open through Sunday, October 9, 10 pm in Baltimore. I'll post the winner on Monday, October 10.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Image result for aloha on my mind white house

Maybe we'll drive by the White House
 on the way home ...




14 comments:

  1. Tracy Solheim is one author I'd love to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin Covington - here FB posts usually make me smile (tho not when her Dad was having medical difficulties - so glad he is doing better now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Bennett and Avery Flynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to meet Julie Garwood and Jayne Ann Krentz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin Covington and Anne Barton.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fabulous time! Enjoy meeting all those authors! Someday I hope to meet Terri Brisbin so i can fangirl and tell her how amazing her writing is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! Such a great list of authors! I wouldn't be able to choose just one author from the list to meet with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee, Kim...I'd like to meet you! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with LSU, I'd love to meet you Kim. Then Hope Ramsey and Terry Brisbin. But they are all Authors I'd enjoy meeting.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with LSU, I'd love to meet you Kim. Then Hope Ramsey and Terry Brisbin. But they are all Authors I'd enjoy meeting.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete