Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Aloha to Cathy Maxwell and IF EVER I SHOULD LOVE YOU - Release Day Celebration!

34847789

Greetings from Florida!  I have limited access to the Internet .... but I wanted to celebrate with my good friend Cathy Maxwell on the release of IF EVER I SHOULD LOVE YOU, Book 1 in her new series, The Spinster Heiresses:

Once upon a time there were three young ladies, who, despite their fortunes, had been on the marriage mart a bit too long. They were known as “the Spinster Heiresses” . . .

He’s inherited a title, but not a penny to speak of, so the Earl of Rochdale knows he must find a wife—preferably one tolerably pretty and good-tempered, but definitely wealthy, and who will exchange her fortune for his family name.

His choice: Leonie Charnock, one of the season’s “Spinster Heiresses.” Years before, the earl had saved the dark-eyed beauty’s reputation and she is still breathtakingly lovely, leading Rochdale to hope that their marriage will be more than in name only.

However, Leonie doesn’t want to be anyone’s wife. Nearly destroyed by the secrets in her past, Leonie agrees to their union with one condition: there will be a wedding but no bedding. But it’s a condition the new Countess Rochdale isn’t sure even she can keep.


Image result for sos aloha heart

Born in Olathe, Kansas, Cathy Maxwell once called Virginia home, noting she is "a Virginian by choice, but a Kansan by nature." She is now learning how to be a Texan and feels like Austin is the perfect place for her to hone her cowboy skills. She worked in television news and spent six years in the Navy, including a stint in the Pentagon. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Washington Romance Writers, and Virginia Romance Writers and she is a frequent speaker at writers' conferences, libraries and special events. You can always reach Cathy at cathymaxwell.com

Image result for sos aloha cathy maxwell and kim lowe

I am currently reading ... and loving ... IF EVER I SHOULD LOVE YOU - review to come next week!  I am giving away Florida swag to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,

1. Leave a comment for your plans for New Year's Eve ... or New Year's Day!  My family will be traveling home to Maryland on New Year's Eve ... I look forward to my cats!

2. Comments are open through Sunday, December 31, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3. I'll post the winner on Monday, January 1.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

35068681
Coming in April 2018 

9 comments:

  1. We'll just watch the ball drop on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No plans on New Year's Eve.....hubby wakes me up about 11:45 and we toast, eat herring and then I go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good chances be home with family on the eve and on the day going to be home with family eating lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most times we just go to bed at the usual time. No plans this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will stay home and celebrate and some of my family will be there for dinner on New Year's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No plans to go out. A quiet night home and watch the ball drop if I'm awake. New Years Day having dinner with family.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No plans - I'm recovering from the flu. Husband has to work New Year's Day too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No plans other than Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve. On New Year's Day, I'll be taking down the Christmas decor at the hospital.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. We usually have a big party at our house, but decided to not do that this year. We want a quiet relaxing evening at home without extras.

    ReplyDelete