Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Alohat Mia Marlowe and ONCE UPON A PLAID

20257102

Mia Marlowe is celebrating the release of ONCE UPON A PLAID,  a Medieval Highlander romance laced with holiday spirit from her Spirit of the Highlands series ...

Many would count Katherine Douglas fortunate indeed. Laird William Douglas is broad-shouldered, gentle-handed, everything a lass could dream. But after four years of marriage, Katherine still knows little of what goes on in his heart. And she has yet to bear him an heir. The distance between them is too great—and so she flees over the snowy highlands to Glengarry Castle, home of her childhood, to set her husband free.

But William won’t let his wife slip away without a fight. Before long, he’s at her father’s threshold himself, witness to the rumbles of discontent in Glengarry, the bright joy of Yuletide at a family hearth, and the hidden needs of his own beloved…




My mother recently returned from a trip to the UK, including Scotland, bringing back bookmarks for me to giveaway.  One randomly commenter wins a choice of bookmark!  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about a special holiday tradition in your family (commenter's choice of holiday).

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, October 11, 10 pm in Baltimore. 

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, October 12.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Learn more about Mia and her books at miamarlowe.com

Check out my review of PLAID TIDINGS, Book 1 in the series, at this link.

1727989816073010




9 comments:

  1. Lately our holiday tradition has become a big family get together at my sister's house on Christmas Eve. And then my hubby and I have a quiet Christmas morning with our tradition of having Cinabons (the big ones) for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Christmas fast approaching it is on my mind. We have a lot of traditions. One of my favourite is decorating the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do a meatless Christmas Eve Dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so many simple traditions. I like doing stocking gifts after Christmas dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have to have the traditional Christmas cake and Christmas pudding on Christmas Day. Only 81 days to go until Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say the tree-trimming party that I've been doing most of my married life - friends, family, food, drink, laughter and I get my tree trimmed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. decorating the tree together

    ReplyDelete
  8. On Halloween my sister and I turn off all the lights and watch horror movies all night while eating loads of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a fondue New Years Eve.

    ReplyDelete