Saturday, October 11, 2014

Weekly Winners


We have winners at SOS Aloha!

Baltimore Book Festival
- Susan P. wins a book choice from my convention stash.



Animal Welfare Week
- Annwich wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Maya Banks' KEEP ME SAFE
- Martha wins a print copy from me.

20910177

Jodi Thomas' A PLACE CALLED HARMONY
- Catslady wins a print copy from me.

20949438

Elizabeth Langston's WHISPERS FROM THE PAST
- Dorothy wins a copy from me.

21433341

Mia Marlowe's ONCE UPON A PLAID
- Linda wins a book choice from my convention stash.

20257102

Heather Ashby's FORGIVE AND FORGET
- Debby wins a copy from Heather

22694757

Anne Cleeland's TAINTED ANGEL
- Mary K. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

16162144

Winners, please contact me at sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim. And congrats to the rest of the week's winners. I love the pumpkin photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim, email sent. Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kim, and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete