Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Aloha to Laura London and THE WINDFLOWER


18296157

The classic tale of passion on the high seas, available in print for the first time in 20 years from Forever Romance . . .

Merry Wilding is a lady of breeding, of innocence, and of breathtaking beauty. With high hopes for a holiday in England, she sets sail from New York-but the tide of her life is destined to turn. Mistakenly swept aboard an infamous pirate ship, Merry finds herself at the mercy of a wicked crew . . . and one sinfully handsome pirate. Soon she's spending her days yearning for escape, and her nights learning the pleasures of captivity.

Devon Crandall believes Merry is in league with his greatest enemy. He's determined to slowly urge her secrets from her. But along the way, he discovers her beautifully unbreakable spirit . . . and a desire unlike any he's ever known. She is hiding something from him, and yet, each day that passes brings her deeper into his heart. When fierce arguments give way to fiercer passion, can a pirate learn to love a woman? Or will true love be lost at sea?


I am giving away a print copy of THE WINDFLOWER to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,

1. Leave a comment about an romance classic you would like to bring back in print.

2. Comments are open through Saturday, May 24, 10 pm in Baltimore. 


3. I'll post the winner on Sunday, May 25.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Learn more about Laura London at this link.


18 comments:

  1. I would like to see Lisa Kleypas' older historical romances back in print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of one. My library seems to have a great selection of older publications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for this book....it's one of my favorites. I'm so glad this book is being reissued. I can't think of a book either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One I would like to bring back is The Beast by Judith Ivory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mistakenly posted this promo on my travel blog. I have since delected but want to add the comments here:

    AmeliaMay 21, 2014 at 7:37 PM
    I've been waiting for The Windflower.

    ReplyDelete

    JaneMay 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM
    Probably one of Lisa Kleypas' older historicals.

    ReplyDelete

    DebbyMay 22, 2014 at 2:39 AM
    I would love to see some of Rosemary Rogers' stories back.

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Gracie's Tallie's Knight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those all sound like good suggestions. I am drawing a blank because I guess I assumed everything would still be available somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it that some of Mary Balogh's early books are being printed again often in a combo book - but there are many more that could be re-printed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Given I can't remember stuff from yesterday, I'm definitely drawing a blank here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think most if my favorites are still available... I may have to look a bit harder but I can find them...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe I'm to young to think of one. I think with the digital age it's become easier to get long forgotten book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't think of any right now, but it will be nice to see some of the books that others have mentioned, back in print.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't think of any particular book at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also can't think of anything right off the top of my pointy little noggin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't think of any since I've been able to find many of the older books I've wanted in ebook format.

    Marcy Shuler

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use a kindle and so I would like some of Bertrice Small's early romances put out in kindle format. She's one of the authors I started reading in the historical romance genre. Thanks for asking! jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete