Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekly winners ... and the RT Booklovers Convention Recap


Aloha!  I am a winner for attending the RT Booklovers' Convention in New Orleans - check out Day One Recap on my travel blog at this link.

We have winners at SOS Aloha:

Teresa Taylor's NIGHT FLIGHT
- LSU wins the Coast Guard prize package.


night flight book

Hannah Dennison's MURDER AT HONEYCHURCH HALL
- Carol M. wins an English prize package.

18404103

Sarah Barthel's MACKENZIE'S CROSS
- Erin wins a Medieval prize package.

17934312

Heather Boyd's AN ACCIDENTAL AFFAIR
- Chelsea B. wins a Regency prize package.

21481986

Melody May's MEET THE EARLY AT MIDNIGHT
- Melody wins a print copy from Sourcebooks.


Tracy Brogan's HOLD ON MY HEART
- Betty H. wins a print copy from me.


17616086

Winners - please claim your prizes by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

French Quarter, New Orleans 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats to everybody. How did I miss this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Congrats ladies!!! Glad that you had fun... one of these days I'll make it to RT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the wonderful winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kim!

    Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! *Sigh* NOLA is one of my favorite spots to visit. Wish I could have been there, though my waistline is thanking me for not being near the beignets.[g]

    ReplyDelete