Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Aloha to Sharon Hamilton and SEAL MY DESTINY

21485668

I met Sharon Hamilton at RT14 - she was one of the convention's highlights with her enthusiasm!  From her bio,

Sharon’s award-winning almost-erotic Navy SEAL stories of the SEAL Brotherhood, have consistently made best sellers lists and review sites. Her characters follow a spicy road to redemption through passion and true love. Her SEAL Brotherhood Series continues with books 5, 6 and 7 all releasing this year, as well as audio versions currently completed for the first four of the series. She has been an Amazon top 100 author in Romantic Suspense since last fall.

She lives in Sonoma County, California with her husband, and two Dobermans. A lifelong organic gardener, when she’s not writing, she’s getting vera vera dirty in the mud, or wandering Farmer’s Markets looking for new Heirloom varieties of vegetables and flowers.

162992631571586415715869

Sharon is celebrating the release of  SEAL MY DESTINY, Book 8 of her SEAL Brotherhood series:

Navy SEAL Luke Paulsen, on the verge of PTSD stemming from the death of his fiancée and a brutal tour overseas, knows he is damaged goods and unsuitable for relationships. While paying respects to a fallen comrade, he is unprepared for the chemical attraction he feels for the carefree dark-haired beauty playing in the surf one evening. Julie Christensen befriends the troubled SEAL, motivated by her yearning to soothe the young man’s troubled soul. Fueled by intense mutual desire, they succumb to one night of mind-numbing passion. Afterwards, he is unable to shed the memory of his lost love and disappears. When they meet again at a wedding that will forever bring their two families together, their passion and longing for one another forces them to confront their pasts in order to find a future together.

Sharon is hosting a Facebook launch party at this link.  Join the fun!

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

1629926718365819

1890648220649138


16 comments:

  1. You are a doll Kim. Love you and wish you many Alohas in return. Stop by tomorrow. Thanks for all you do for all our great men and women who wear the uniform of pride. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a special to Kim and all she does, if you mention in a comment tomorrow on my FB party page that you came to my FB party through Kim's post, I'll donate $10 to Wounded Warriors (or Kim, if you have a favorite charity I'll do that too). I reserve the right to cut it off at 100 such comments, fair enough? And my total pleasure to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a generous gesture, Sharon! Congrats on the new release, what a delicious read. Sorry, I don't use FB but hope you get LOTS of comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I send you an eBook? Send me your email addy at: sharonhamilton2001@gmail.com and I'll get you one.

      Delete
  4. That is wonderful. I contribute to them as well. Love the sounds of your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debby!!! Come join the fun this evening. 7-10 Eastern. My narrator and storyteller will be wrapping it up the last segment and you get to hear him speak.

      Delete
  5. Oh my Anchors Away...congrats Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Danielle. You'll find things I've intentionally done in the books (like my editor made me change Corpsman to Medic because she didn't think readers would know what you and I know...but I hope I've done the SEAL characters justice (and yes gave them a little fun).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wonderful. And congratulations on your new release - love your covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady meow. I love cats too, and so do my Dobies. Alas cannot have them.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for promoting Sharon today, the blog looks fabulous! Hope to see you this evening at the launch party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for showing the love for Kim. She's an awesome lady and runs an awesome blog.

      Delete
  9. That's awesome Sharon I must remember to sk this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim is a wonderful military supporter, not to mention she's family to many men and women in uniform. Wait. That doesn't sound right. But you know what I mean.

      Delete
  10. Such beautiful covers! I have read a few of these and really enjoyed them. I need to play catch up. :)
    Congrats to Sharon on her new release!

    ReplyDelete