Monday, December 22, 2014

Aloha to Donna Kauffman, Jill Shalvis, and HelenKay Dimon - TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

6734760

Prepare to have your toes curled by some of the holiday's hunkiest heroes in this hot, hot, hot collection. . .

Donna Kauffman Unleashed

Hired to watch a billionaire's pets over the holidays, Emma Lafferty ends up trapped in a mansion with her employer's sexy great-nephew--and heir--whose motives are as shady as his desire is crystal clear....

Jill Shalvis Finding Mr. Right

With another lonely Christmas looming, the brilliant Maggie Bell has a eureka moment when she decides Jacob Wahler, a rough and rippling contractor, is so wrong he has to be oh-so-right...
HelenKay Dimon Can You Hand Me the Tape?

One week before Christmas, Natalie Pritchard loses the naughty tape she made for her now-ex-boyfriend. Only her nemesis, the sexy criminal defense attorney Spencer Donovan, can help--but can she afford his price?



I am giving away a print copy of TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT to one randomly selected commenter.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about a "good night" - what would that be for you?  Remember, this is a family friendly blog so keep 'em clean.  To me a good night is a bottle of wine, Hawaii Five O, and a back rub from my hubby!

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, December 27, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, December 28.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Learn more about Donna here, Jill here, and HelenKay here


19 comments:

  1. I'd say, a fully charged kindle, a cup of hot chocolate, and my dog, while curled up in my big chair! thanks for the fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, it is all my kids present, laughing and enjoying the time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it would be a decadent dessert like a banana split with lots of hot fudge and whip cream. No kids, no hubby and no phone calls. Just me and the DVR getting caught up on all the shows I've recorded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine would be a meal I did not have to cook, a favorite DVD, chocolate & wine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is getting together with my girlfriends, playing board games, chatting and reliving the great times and how we're all still so close friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good night is getting out to catch a hockey game with my best friends or with my sister! That or curling up with a book by one of my favorite authors. They hold equal weight to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good night is a good dinner that I didn't have to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good night for me......a good book, hot chocolate and my cat sitting on my lap while I read. Also having NCIS on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good book, glass of wine and my hubby by my side.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a fully charged kindle, and no interruptions to read!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dinner out with my entire family, good food, wine, laughter and then knowing "eventually" there will be a good book waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A "good night" for me would be getting some sound sleep for a change! Not romantic at all, but I don't feel like romance when I've been losing sleep. I just can't get to sleep right away and after I do and something wakes me up...I can't get back to sleep for love or money! zzzzzzzz jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO many options for a good night: Everyone home and enjoying games or a movie; a bottle of wine and a back rub is nice; a fully charged kindle, a blanket and space on the sofa, or some nights - getting to bed early so I can sleep 8 hours - heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  14. An evening with friends. Snuggled up with hubby. Or a glass of wine and a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a 'good night' follows a 'good day', where I accomplished something, had a good meal (a glass of wine or beer is a good accompaniment), a hot shower, bed with fresh sheets and a good book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A good night is when I don't have to cook dinner,can curl up with my 2 dogs in my recliner, and either read or watch a good DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A nice quiet night at home, with a good book, a hot bath, hot chocolate, my hubby and pets for company.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A good night for me is if I could just sleep more then 3 hours without waking up. Six hours would be Paradise. :) Love these Authors. Thanks for the giveaway.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete