Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hump Day News - Amazon Smile, State of Romance, and Reader Feedback


If you are still shopping for the holidays, consider Amazon Smile (link) to support designated charities, including Paws and Stripes (link),

We are on a mission to help veterans with PTSD and TBI live the full and rich lives the deserve - and helping shelter dogs along the way.
Learn more about Paws and Stripes on A&E's DOGS OF WAR (link), Sunday night at 10 pm.


Over at USA Today's HEA Blog, State of Romance visits Mississippi at this link.

File:Magnolia wieseneri.jpg
Released to Public Domain (link)

You may recall I wrote an article for RWA's magazine, Roll Out the Red Carpet for Readers (reprinted on my blog at this link).   I want to write another article ... and I am seeking your feedback.  What would you like to tell authors ... in general or specific?  About their books?  Your reading preferences?  What you like about the publishing industry?  What you don't like?  

 Submit your feedback to sos.aloha@yahoo.com - please use "Reader Feedback" in the subject line.  All feedback will be considered private and may be used anonymously in my article. 

I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash to one randomly selected reader who submits feedback by email. Emails will be accepted through December 20, 10 pm in Baltimore.  I'll contact the winner by email.

I am also giving away a book choice today on my blog - leave a comment about Mississippi - what do you know about the Magnolia State?  Can you recommend a romance books set in the 20th state?  Comments are open through Saturday, December 13, 10 pm in Baltimore.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, December 14.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City



12 comments:

  1. I've never been to Mississippi and really don't know anything about the state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was born in Mississippi. I also lived in Gulfport for 7 months when my husband was stationed there. I found that living in the South is a lot more easy going and not so hectic as us northerners lol. I enjoyed everything but the darn bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do not know much about Mississippi. There was a series set in and around there that was an Intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know much about Mississippi. It is a state I have not been to yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually impressed that I know how to spell Mississippi. I can't recall any books set there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know much about the state except Jackson is the capitol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know anything about Mississippi, except that it get's very hot and steamy there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really don't know much about the State of Mississippi, just a little bit more about the river.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sad to say I don't really know anything about Mississippi :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly I don't know anything about Mississippi...

    ReplyDelete