Saturday, December 27, 2014

Weekly Winners


Gibson Island Church

I am a winner for visiting the Downton Abbey Costume Exhibit (link) and Yuletide Decorations (link) at the Winterthur Museum.  

We have winners at SOS Aloha!

Robyn Neeley's CHRISTMAS DINNER
- Diane D. wins a print copy from me.

21859217

Colleen Shannon's FOSTER JUSTICE
- Glenda wins a digital copy from Colleen.


TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT with Donna Kauffman, Jill Shalvis, and HelenKay Dimon
- Di wins a print copy from me.

6734760

State of Romance - Washington
- BN100 wins a book choice from my convention stash.

File:Mount Rainier over Tacoma.jpg

Kandy Shepherd's A DIAMOND IN HER STOCKING
- Kim H. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

A Diamond in Her Stocking

Boxing Day - Going to the Movies
- Mary P. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City



9 comments: