Thursday, December 25, 2014

Aloha to Kandy Shepherd and A DIAMOND IN HER STOCKING

A Diamond in Her Stocking


Wouldn't you like a diamond in your stocking?!?

Everyone loves a Christmas wedding!

Chef and single mom Lizzie Dumont is moving on. Returning to Dolphin Bay to make her new restaurant a success, she has no time at all for jaw-droppingly handsome Jesse Morgan—even if she can't forget that incredible kiss they once shared!

Jesse can't forget their kiss, either. But the betrayal in Lizzie's past has made her wary of him, and he hates the fact that she can't see past his reputation as a heartbreaker. Now he's on a mission to change her mind—and luckily it's the most romantic season of the year: Christmas!


Dutch shoes and Hawaiian stocking ...
... all the cultures are covered!

I am currently reading (and loving) A DIAMOND IN HER STOCKING.  I am giving away holiday swag to one randomly selected commenter.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about any gift you received in your stocking.   I often receive gift cards to Amazon.

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, December 27, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, December 28.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Learn more about Kandy and her books at kandyshepherd.com .... including other books from Dolphin Bay.

1834330020523636


16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! I love delicious bath products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get stuff like lip balm and slipper socks. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays,
    Gift cards too, thanks
    Kimh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Amazon cards! Happy holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't do Christmas stockings......our family is big on gift cards to our favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! This year I received a lovely bottle of wine in my stocking and a bag of M&M peanuts - works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! I enjoy a gift card and chocolates in my stocking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got dark chocolate (my favorite)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get Amazon Gc's also as well as a couple of lotteery rub offs and lots of chocolate covered raspberry sticks. Love them. :)
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 ( at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our son bought us the google chrome stick as a stocking stuffer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got chocolate Christmas baubels, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was given 2 gift cards for Amazon. I love that I'll be able to buy some more books now.

    ReplyDelete