Thursday, January 14, 2016

Aloha to Michele Gorman and MATCH ME IF YOU CAN

27246450

Aloha!  I am away from home this week with limited internet access. I hope you enjoy the book spotlights in my absence ...

Michele Gorman is celebrating the release of MATCH ME IF YOU CAN, a romantic comedy from Avon Books:

Ever thought about recycling your ex?

Best friends Catherine, Rachel & Sarah are fun, smart, successful and single – just like millions of women with a low tolerance for idiocy in their dates.

Mr. Right hasn't turned up yet, and Mr Right-Now isn't worth booking a wax appointment for. So when Catherine, London’s finest matchmaker, gets Rachel and Sarah to join her dating site where they can recycle their ex-boyfriends in exchange for an upgrade, they soon realise that anything could happen . . .

Three best friends, proving that sometimes it really isn't you… it's him. 




Check out my review at this link .... and the book trailer at this link. I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash, including other Avon titles, to one randomly selected commenter.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about London, where MATCH ME IF YOU CAN takes place.  What do you know about England's capital city?

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, January 23, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, January 24.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Learn more about Michele and her books at michelegorman.co.uk.


135564342229304023167529


28 comments:

  1. My sister went there a few times & she loooved all the museums and shops. The red busses and all the possible adventures you can have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that the crown jewels are kept in the Tower of London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much really but be fab to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved visiting there about 30 years ago!! My BIL & my sister were in the UK while he was stationed there with the USAF.. It's an amazing city!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'd love to visit there one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. England has been on my bucket list for forever as a place I want to visit! Mostly because I love the monarchy and hope for a glimpse of the royal family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read a lot of historicals that all that place in London, Rotten Row, Covert Gardens, the Tower of London, tea and scones and of course the royal family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been to London twice, both times for short periods of time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never visited London always wanted to go see the River Thames and Big Ben... I WILL go someday however keeping positive thoughts about going

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to London many years ago on a summer exchange program for college. There are historical buildings, theater, shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much history to London - I did learn that London Fog coats are made in America though (a snooty Harrods clerk let me know that one lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a few FB friends who live in London so I've seen a few pictures but I don't really know much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know a lot but it has been the setting for many enjoyable Regency romances that I read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've visited London several times for a few days each - I'd love to spend more time there and see more than the major locations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are some wonderful museums and historic sites to visit as well as some interesting tours to take, like the Jack The Ripper Tour. Public transportation is convenient and you can easily get to other parts of the country from there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know it is a place I would like to visit. Would love to see the Thames, the Tower of London, Big Ben and the museums.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know that London has a lot of historical sights that you can tour around. I'd love to see it one day....and go see Big Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to visit the Tower of London!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another city I could spend weeks in and still not see everything I want to - awesome museums and historical places to visit! Great mass transit system too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nothing in particular...but I am a great lover of those accents! *grin* I also love their slang.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rome or any city in Hawaii.
    ladbookfan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Would live to visit
    Kimh

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to visit London to see the many historical sites --- Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, and Buckingham Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I traveled to London for the first time in 2014. I know that I loved it. There are so many things to see and do there. I know the tube is an awesome means of getting around.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whoops, I know nothing about London. I do know some people who visited. Some love it, some not.
    ladbookfan

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nothing, really. Would be nice to visit.
    Karen T.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really do not know anything besides I would like to visit and find out what it is like.
    Patty B43

    ReplyDelete