Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekly Winners during Winter Storm Jonas


We have two weeks' worth of winners!

Jane Austen's PRIDE AND PREJUDICE - An Audible Book with Rosamund Pike
- Denise wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Lynne Silver's IN DEEP WITH AN FBI Agent
- Danielle Meek wins a book choice from my convention stash.

25530035

Carrie Morgan's THE ROAD BACK FROM BROKEN
- Gretchen wins a book choice from my convention stash.

26090691

Michele Gorman's MATCH ME IF YOU CAN
- Natasha wins a book choice from my convention stash.

27246450

Katrina Snow's FORBIDDEN
- Linda M. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

27763505

Annie Knox's PAWS FOR MURDER
- Lexi H. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

18079769

Jenn McKinlay's CLOCHE AND DAGGER
- Patty wins a book choice from my convention stash.

15810115

Beth Rhodes' OUTSIDE THE LINES
- Girlygirlhoosier wins a book choice from my convention stash.

27507487

Piper J. Drake's EXTREME HONOR
- Karen T. wins a print copy of EXTREME HONOR.

25521670

Jenn McKinlay's DARK CHOCOLATE DEMISE
- Ladbook Fan wins a book choice from my convention stash. 

22668752

From my travel blog, Sharlene and Karen C. each win a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City


11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much and Congrats to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. Sent my info.
    Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of winners! Congrats and thanks Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thank you! What a nice group of book covers on this post!

    ReplyDelete