Sunday, January 10, 2016

Weekly Winners


I am a winner with new "lifestyle" blog, GETTING EVERY BENEFIT AVAILABLE, at this link.  I am writing about life outside books and travel in hope that my boss will hire me to write the company's blog (a benefits association).  Please join me at the blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday plus like, share, and comment on Facebook!

I am also a winner with a "business" trip to my home town of Safety Harbor, Florida.  We are selling our condo that has been rented for the past ten years.  I will be fixing it up along with soaking up the sun!

We have winners at SOS Aloha:

Jenn McKinlay's Cupcake Bakery Mystery series:
- Martha wins a book choice from my convention stash.

6633516

TV Review:  The Abominable Bride with Sherlock Holmes
- Laura H. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Celebrating the New Year with a new venture
- Kim H. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Nancy Lee Badger's MY BANISHED HIGHLANDER, and the MEDIEVAL REDEMPTION Boxed Set
- Natasha wins a digital copy of the boxed set.


From my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, Sharlene wins a book choice from my convention stash.

Winners, please send your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City


6 comments: