Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekly Winners


I am a winner with the return of Hawaii Five-O!  Check out my review of the season premiere at this link.

We have winners at SOS Aloha:

Erma Bombeck's WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO, IT'S TIME TO GO HOME
- Susan P. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Kate L. Mary's NO REGRETS
- Gretchen wins a digital copy.

25739589

Cathy Maxwell's A LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE
- Molly wins a digital copy.

24331534

EmKay Connor's FINDING JOY
- BN100 wins a digital copy.


Carol Ross' IF NOT FOR A BEE
- Christy wins a book choice from my convention stash.


From my travel blog, Lisa H. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

5 comments: