Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekly Winners


We have winners at SOS Aloha!

RWA in San Diego - The Army Comes Flying Along to North Island- Girlygirlhoosier wins a book choice from my convention stash.



Viva Las Vegas for the Arm Chair Traveler
- Ladbookfan wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Spotlight on Alison Aimes - Washington Loves Readers Luncheon
- Denise wins a book choice from my convention stash.


State of Romance with Sylvia Day, Victoria Aveyard, and Laura Trentham
- Booklady wins a book choice from my convention stash.

Flags of all nations on display in the State Department lobby

The Best Cheer - Shout Out in Books
- Di wins a book choice from my convention stash.

23014649

Aloha to Jenn McKinlay and VANILLA BEANED
- Natasha wins a book choice from my convention stash.

25893964

Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

7 comments: