Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Aloha to Sara Humphreys, VAMPIRE TROUBLE, and Dead in the City Cocktail Contest


18480399

To celebrate the recent release of Sara Humphreys’ latest Dead in the City title, VAMPIRE TROUBLE, Sourcebooks is holding a contest to create the official Dead in the City series cocktail!

Before Monday, July 28, 2014, we’re asking readers to submit their unique cocktail recipe to Casablanca@sourcebooks.com for a chance to have their creation named the official Dead in the City cocktail and have it featured in Sara’s next Dead in the City title, VAMPIRES NEVER CRY WOLF (March 2015). Sara will announce the winner in a video where she makes the drink!

Everyone who sends Sourcebooks their recipe will also be entered in a random drawing to win a Dead in the City themed prize pack including martini glasses, drink supplies, and other sweet treats!

Be sure to follow Sara Humphreys on Facebook, Twitter, and her Website for more details on her latest release, VAMPIRE TROUBLE, including exclusives of her fabulous paranormal romances!

22046472

What's your favorite cocktail?  Back in college, I loved Long Island Iced Tea.   Today, I'm happy with a Mai Tai!  One randomly selected commenter wins a book choice from my convention stash, including several Sourcebooks titles.  Comments are open through Saturday, July 12, 10 pm in Baltimore.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, July 13.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City 

 15942629

28 comments:

  1. Yum daquaries
    Thanks
    Kimh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a cocktail. I'm more of a white wine person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh... long island ice teas! Yum! and lemon drop shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly I'm a red wine drinker but I have the occasional Black Russian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margarittas! tho since alcohol makes me warm & sleepy I don't usually have more than one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vodka Sunrise is my standard go to

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two go-to drinks are strawberry daiquiris and whipped vodka cran. Sometimes I'll be adventurous and try a bar special. Too bad I'm not creative and don't have a recipe to share.

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a strawberry daiquiri kind of girl. Give me fruity drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually drink sodas...and occasionally like adding fruit juices to them in my own odd mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't drink alcohol but I do like frappuccino or any other cold coffee drink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am with you for long island ice tea. I also like chocolate brown cow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those covers are wonderful. Love grapefruit and OJ for a non-alcoholic drink and a mai tai for alcoholic.
    Patty B Coral

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love mojitos, but finding a place that serves them is difficult. Best I ever had was on the River Walk in San Antonio.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love sweet drinks like strawberry daiquiris.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't drink alcohol, though I did have a virgin strawberry daiquiri once, and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like sweet drinks also; a White Russian is good or a good Pina Colada.
    Patoct

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum, love a virgin Pina Colada, always reminds me of the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like white zin or a beer. Not too much for mixed drinks.
    Natalie's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't drink much alcohol, a rare sip of wine, but do like ginger ale.

    ReplyDelete
  20. well if I were reading a vampire novel, it would have to be a BLOODY MARY!!!! LOL!!! but mostly I like a mojito made with cherry rum and lemon-lime soda....not how you can get it from a cocktail lounge but how I make mine at home!!! Mickey Mac

    ReplyDelete
  21. well, if I were reading a vampire novel, it would HAVE to be a BLOODY MARY!!! LOL!!! but mostly I like a mojito made with cherry rum and lemon lime soda...not the way you get it from a lounge but how I make it at home!!! OH! and the Iced Bailey's Frozen Shake you get at the Irish Coffee Pub in Downtown Disney!!! IT IS SO_O_O GOOD!!! Mickey Mac

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite cocktail s a Zombie. 5 different types of rum

    ReplyDelete
  23. I much prefer to drink a regular coke over alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Am not a big drinker - once in a while will have a glass of wine. I prefer soda.
    Cuzie D.

    ReplyDelete