Saturday, July 12, 2014

Celebrate Little Victories


I've had a busy week online ... check out my weekly feature at USA Today's HEA Blog, STATE OF ROMANCE, with romances set in Pennsylvania at this link.

I also have an article in the July Issue of the Romance Writers' Report (RWR), Rolling Out The Red Carpet for Readers.   I can (and will) share the article on my blog next week.

I hope you enjoyed my pictures from the Laurel Independence Day Parade on my travel blog, ALLOHA ON MY MIND:

- Walking along with the American Legion Float (link)
- Community Organizations (link)
- Fire Trucks (link)
- A Surprise Ending (link)

We had an empty house with my youngest away at the Ockanickon Scout Reservation (in Pennsylvania) and my oldest at the Philmont Scout Ranch (in New Mexico).   Stay tuned to pictures from our visit to the UMBC campus and the Annapolis Irish Festival.

How was your week?

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

3 comments:

  1. Nothing much going on here - we play bocci on Thursdays and the weather has been beautiful which is a nice change lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. I had a lovely quiet week. Catching up on my knitting orders.

    ReplyDelete