Thursday, July 3, 2014

Independence Day


Let's celebrate Independence Day with a few links ...

My weekly series, State of Romance, continues at USA Today's HEA Blog with romances set in Virginia (link) and Arkansas (link).   Add your own recommendations on Twitter using the hashtag #stateofromance.


I also have a special post on the RT Daily Blog, How Deployed US Troops Celebrate The Fourth, at this link.    I encourage you to leave a comment on the RT Daily Blog - it requires you to log onto the website.  Or send your comment to the Webmaster, webmaster@rtbookreviews.com.  Comments will ensure that the webmaster publishes more posts about the military in the future!

Finally, check out photos of my family's trip to Philadelphia on my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, at this link.

Happy Fourth of July!

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

8 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July to You and your family Kim! And to everyone here on the blog. Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Independence Day to all the Americans!!


    LOVE the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to all the freedom loving people on the planet. And to you, for all you do for our military men and women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Us and thank you for all you do to keep my family and me safe. In my heart you are never forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete