Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekly Winners


Hubby and I are winners for attending last weekend's Annapolis Irish Festival - check out my pictures on my travel blog here, here, here, here, here, and here.


Meanwhile, we have winners at SOS Aloha:

Kelsey Browning's PROBLEMS IN PARADISE
- May wins a digital copy from Kelsey.

22082688

Roll Out the Red Carpet for Readers 
- Tina B wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Kandy Shepherd's THE TYCOON AND THE WEDDING PLANNER
- Debby wins a book choice from my convention stash.

20523636

Erin Duffy's ON THE ROCKS
- Maureen wins a book choice from my convention stash.

18090042

Winners, please claim your prizes by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

More from the Annapolis Irish Festival 

3 comments: