Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekly Winners



Aloha!  I am a winner for attending RWA's annual conference - it was empowering!  Look for pictures on my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, during this coming week at this link.

My first post is up - An Evening stroll at this link.

I am also a winner for my weekly column with USA Today's HEA blog - this week we visit Texas for #StateofRomance at this link.

We have winners here at SOS Aloha:

Anne Elizabeth's ZOMBIE POWER 2
- Debby wins one of the limited copies from Anne Elizabeth.



Elizabeth Michels' HOW TO LOSE A LORD IN 10 DAYS OR LESS
- Diane D. wins a print copy from Sourcebooks.

17796407

Alexandra Brown's CUPCAKES AT CARRINGTON'S
- Annwitch wins a print copy.

16106708

Fern Britton's THE HOLIDAY HOME
- Barbara A. wins a print copy.

17667719

Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City 






8 comments: