Saturday, August 8, 2015

Weekly Winners


I am a winner for having a teenager (above, left) who cataloged all my books from the RWA National Conference!  We have winners at SOS Aloha!

RWA's Rita Winners (and Army vets) Caro Carson and Anna Richland
- Angela wins a copy of A TEXAS CHRISTMAS RESCUE, HIS ROAD HOME, and a book choice from my convention stash

2255744622446829

Laura Levine's DEATH BY TIARA
- Diane D. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

22891487

Kandy Shepherd's HIRED BY THE BROODING BILLIONAIRE
- Kim H. wins a copy of HIRED BY THE BROODING BILLIONAIRE plus a book choice from my convention stash.


Read a Romance Month
- BN100 wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Happy 225th Birhtday, United States Coast Guard!
- LADbookfan wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Romance is coming to Washington, DC, ... and Baltimore, too!
- Jane wins a book choice from my convention stash.


From my travel blog,  Debby and Di each win a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. Wow, I haven't even unpacked the books from RT yet. You have an awesome teen to fix your books for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim. Congrats, winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners......enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for drawing my name and your generosity. Congrats to all the other winners as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete