Sunday, August 23, 2015

Weekly Winners

 
 
My family is flying home today after a week in Tampa.  My son is now enrolled in the University of South Florida (link) as a civil engineering major.  USF's mascot is the Bull (above).  Let's hope he sets his alarm ... 
 
... we have winners at SOS Aloha!
 
 Alyssa J. Montgomery's THE DEFIANT PRINCESS
- Girlygirlhoosier wins a book choice from my convention stash.
 
25613321 

Aloha to Dylann Crush - A First Timer's Perspective of RWA 
- Catslady wins the PREMIERE Anthology
 
Aloha to RWA's Librarian Day
- Danielle M. wins the PREMIERE Anthology
 
23550663 
 
Aloha to Rachel Grant and Mary Sullivan, Treasure Hunters at RWA 
- LSU wins a book choice from my convention stash
 
My workshop at RWA - How to Promote Your Book (and Have a Life) 
- Mary P. wins a book choice from my convention stash

Hester Browne's THE FINISHING TOUCHES - Book Review
- Danielle M. wins a book choice from my convention stash

6780791 

Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

 
USF' Science courtyard - 
Water molecules or Mickey's ears?   

 

 
 

6 comments: