Friday, September 26, 2014

State of Romance - Wyoming

Devils Tower National Monument - Wyoming
Public Domain (link)

This week's State of Romance visits Wyoming at USA Today's HEA Blog at this link.    I discovered more romances set the Equality State:

Debra Mullins sizzles in DONOVAN'S BED in 1882 Wyoming. Isn't this cover gorgeous?  Learn more about her books at debramullins.com.

1105287

Joanne Kennedy offers contemporary cowboy romances ... check out her website, joannekennedybooks.com, to learn more about her hunky heroes! 

11070739796901410052461

Lindsay McKenna - a Navy vet - takes a recovering Navy SEAL to a Wyoming ranch to tangle with a sexy nurse in WOLF HAVEN.   Mosey over to Lindsay's website, lindsaymckenna.com, for more about her Navy heroes!

21942796

What do you know about Wyoming?  Can you recommend a romance set in Wyoming?  One randomly selected commenter wins a book choice from my convention stash.  Comments are open through Saturday, October 4, 10 pm in Baltimore.   I'll post the winner on Sunday, October 5.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Garnet Canyon
Grand Teton National Park
National Park Service (link)

17 comments:

  1. Wyoming is one state I have not as yet visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that Jackson Hole is a wonderful place to visit. And I cannot think of any book that took place there. Sorry.
    patoct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not went to state
    Kimh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been. The first book that comes to mind is "Wyoming Bride" by Joan Johnston.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been there. In my defense, i live far away in Canada. But saw lots of movies sey theren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe I've ever read a book set in Wyoming. I've never been there, either. I enjoyed the scenic photos you posted; they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy Kirk has a series set in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Kim I thank you for the referral to a couple of new-to-me authors of romance! But as for Wyoming, I know next to nothing about that beautiful State I've seen photos of...except I have been to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. I love the rugged country that seems not to suffer from drought like miserable California where I live. Thanks for your post! jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been, but I would love to live there and have a beautiful ranch and have horses. I think book settings in Wyoming are beautiful if they take place on big ranches with handsome cowboys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been to Montana, but never to Wyoming. I think the two states have some similarities in that they have beautiful scenery, lots of mountains and not very many people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can highly recommend a book set in Wyoming - Song of the West by Nora Roberts. I have read it a few times already. Extremely romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mackenzie's Mountain (Mackenzie Family #1) by Linda Howard is a really good one set in Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never had a chance to visit Wyoming before and don't know much about the state. I know that Patricia McLinn has written a trilogy called Wyoming Wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure that I've read any romances set in Wyoming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Wyoming Men series by Diana Palmer and I am sure that I have read more but can not remember any.

    ReplyDelete