Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekly Winners


Hawaii Five O fans are winners with the return of McGarrett and Company.  Admittedly, the Season Five premiere was over the top ... but the scenery was gorgeous!   The episode opened along a trail atop Diamond Head.

We have winners at SOS Aloha ...

Lisa Sugarman's LIFE IT IS WHAT IT IS:
- Karen wins a print copy from me.


20832829

Amanda Forester's A WINTER WEDDING
- Sharlene wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Monday Night Romance - Every Day Heroes
- Mary Preston wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Rosanne Bittner's DESPERATE HEARTS
- Marcy wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Maggie Mae Gallagher's RUPTURED
- May wins a digital copy from Maggie.


From my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, Erin wins a book choice from my convention stash.

Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Coast Guard Lighthouse at the foot of Diamond Head

5 comments: