Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekly Winners



I am a winner from Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Luncheon - I posted pictures on my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, at this link.

We have winners at SOS Aloha:

Carolyn Brown's THE RED HOT CHILI COOK-OFF
- Liz wins a print copy.

17586499

Upcoming Conventions
- Jane wins a book choice from my convention stash


Tracy March's A SHOT OF RED
- Linda wins an ebook from Tracy


World Book Night 
- Marcy wins a book choice from my convention

 

Teresa Grant's THE BERKELEY SQUARE AFFAIR
- Dani wins a print copy

18167472

Winners - please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City




9 comments:

  1. Congrats to you all. Lucky Dani, I would love to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kim. Congrats, winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies!!! Hope everyone has a great week!

    ReplyDelete