Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Aloha to Kendra Leigh Castle and EVERY LITTLE KISS

22859783

The second novel featuring small New England town of Harvest Cove, where the residents know that Emma Henry likes things nice and orderly—but everyone has to let loose sometimes…

Event planner Emma Henry is used to focusing all her attention on reaching her goals and letting romance fall by the wayside. But when her sister Sam’s bachelorette party prompts the most tightly-wound Henry to let her hair down, Emma’s night ends with the entire town linking her to a man who could lay waste to anyone’s best-laid plans.

Army vet Seth Andersen thought that joining the police department in sleepy Harvest Cove would offer a quiet, normal life. But when he finds himself responsible for uptight Emma Henry at the end of her wildest night ever, his world turns unexpectedly complicated—and he’s surprised to discover he doesn’t mind at all…

Perhaps Harvest Cove has a historic house like this ...
... it is home of the Alcott Family near Concord, MA.

Kendra Leigh Castle is a RITA award-nominated, multi-published author of contemporary and paranormal romance. Raised in the far and frozen reaches of Northern New York, where her love of curling up with a blanket and a good book came early, she penned her debut novel as a Navy wife living in the Nevada desert. Since then, she has managed to continue working in her pajamas while moving around the country. Kendra currently makes her home in Maryland, where she lives with her husband, three children, and a menagerie of pets. She drinks too much coffee, stays up too late, and loves to hear from her readers, who make this crazy job worthwhile.

Alcott's Orchard House

I am giving away a print copy of EVERY LITTLE KISS to one randomly selected commenter.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about bachelorette parties - have you attended one?   I haven't ... but I've seen the Chippendales with girlfriends.

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, March 7, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, March 8.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Learn more about Kendra and her books at kendraleighcastle.com.

19486408

18 comments:

  1. I have been to bachelorette parties, but they've been tame compared to some others

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have never been to a bachelorette party. My family and friends are all single or married for a long time, so I have only been to 1 wedding ever. I don't think the bride had a bachelorette party. She and her groom had been together for 20 years & had a grown son... It was a very tame and simple wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to a bachelorette party. No one of my generation seemed to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not. We did not do that and now I leave it for my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to engagement parties but never a bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only been to a few. Usually wild and outrageous but fun :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to one either. We didn't have those when I as younger. I've seen people celebrating them though, and they look like they're having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to a couple more rowdy Bachelorette parties where we attended male strip clubs. But that was a long time ago And no one had such interesting results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I have attended several parties....a couple even had male strippers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't been to any bachlorette parties.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got off lucky and don't have 27 Bridesmaid dresses. Not even one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never did attend a Bachelorette party. I and most of my friends got married within a two month period one summer. We were all busy with our own preparations plus "way back then" bachelorette parties weren't really being held.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never been. Would love to win this book. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been to bachelorette parties--most were rather tame, including my own.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win this book; it sounds like something I would like. I have never been to a bachelorette party.
    Patty B43

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never attended a bachorlette party - or seen the Chippendales!

    ReplyDelete