Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weekly Winners

princessbrideforever.com

I injured myself this past week, forcing me to spend time in an easy chair.  At least I've seen two great movies on cable -  THE PRINCESS BRIDE and A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN.

We have winners at SOS Aloha:

Liberty States Fiction Writers' Create Something Magical Conference
- Karen T. wins a book choice from my convention stash.



Susan Stoker's PROTECTING SUMMER
- Chelsea B. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


24639713

From my travel blog, featuring Historical Authors scheduled to appear at the RT Booklovers' Convention
- Marjory wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

A League of Their Own


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hope it's nothing serious - get better soon!!!

    Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too serous I hope.

    Congratulations everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon.....congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are up and around soon. Take care of yourself, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Just sent mailing info. Loved A League of Their Own.
    Karen T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better.

    Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry you got injured. I hope you are feeling better. Congrats to this week's winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations everyone! Sorry you were injured and hope it's nothing too serious.

    ReplyDelete