I thank Mary, the Reading Reviewer (link), for encouraging to create this blog. I also appreciate Terri, Bodice Ripper Novels (link), for teaching me how to format links and add pictures. Finally, I thank my followers for making SOS Aloha a fun place to visit!
|Treasures in the sand|
To celebrate our fifth anniversary, I share five fun facts about me ....
1. I hail from Safety Harbor, Florida (link). Contemporary romance author Shirley Jump lives nearby (link), often posting pictures of the Tampa Bay area on Facebook.
2 I attended the University of Tampa (link). Paranormal author Maggie Mae Gallagher (link) is also an UT alum.
3. I was a math major ... and so was Romantic suspense author Julie Anne Walker (link).
4. My first assignment was Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts (link). Mia Marlowe also lived in the Boston area (link).
5. I traded my active duty dog tags for a military spouse ID card ... just like many members of the RomVets, veterans who write romance (link).
|Lucky guards the books|
I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,
1. Leave a comment with a fun fact about you.
2. Comments are open through Saturday, March 14, 10 pm in Baltimore.
3. I'll post the winner on Sunday, March 15.
Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City
Check out my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, at this link although I have posted any recent travels. Still, you can trade real snow for virtual sand in Hawaii.