Thursday, March 3, 2016

A New Endeavor and Reader Opportunity


Aloha! I am hanging out my shingle as the Aloha Author Assistant at this link. This gives me the opportunity to work with authors while fine tuning my own marketing skills. Plus I will post topics of interest for authors once or twice a week. 

Readers, I value your input and seek your feedback to these posts. Each week I will give away a book choice to one randomly selected commenter.

This week I found inspiration from Hawaiian Comedian Rap Reiplinger's Room Service:

Room Service (Part 1) - Housekeeping (link)

Room Service (Part 2) - Russell, You Get Pen (link)

Please join me at Aloha Author Assistant ... we are all members of Romanceland!

Concierge Service, Hawaiian style

Here at SOS Aloha, I am giving away a book choice to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,

1. Leave a comment about your favorite comedian and/or comedic routine. Room Service reminds me of Who's on First from Abbott and Costello.

2.. Comments are open through Saturday, March 5, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3. I'll post the winner on Sunday, March 6.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Taxi Service, Navy Style


20 comments:

  1. My favorite comedians were Bob Hope and Lucille Ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, before I even read your "Who's on first" comment I thought of that one! I love hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Chris Rock and Conan O'Brien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cowbell routine from Saturday Night Live was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Dawn French, it's been a while ago but she was fab as the Vicar of Dibley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive that you are adding another hat to your busy life! Good luck in your new endeavor. There is a routine by the late Robin Williams that is a risque description on how the human body was designed. It is called Intelligent Design, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was Bob Hope is one for sure. Many others as well. All the ones I liked passed away pretty much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Bob Hope. He was something rather special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of Kevin Hart. I got a chance to go to see one of his shows live and it was possibly the best I'd ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck in your new venture. Not sure I have a favorite comedian. I do like The Big Bang. it is funny

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a young kid, loved Red Skelton. Good luck with your new gig.
    ladbookfan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really don't watch a lot of comedians however I enjoyed watching Carol Burnett back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will be so good at this! You know your way around romance land so well. I hope you have fun with it!

    Comedians...the only comedians I have seen recently are Bugs and Daffy. and I've seen a LOT of Bugs and Daffy the past few months.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to love watching the old Abbott & Costello movies - haven't seen any in years. I get a kick out of the 'Last Comic Standing' shows - comedy is hard to do well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO many excellent comedians to choose from! I really don't have one favorite, Robin Williams was an excellent one who appealed to many age groups. It was a very sad day when he died.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like comedians like Russell Peters, those that have diverse audiences and don't target any specific people in their jokes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tina Fey.
    Karen T.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll totally be checking you out over at Aloha Author Assistant! my favorite comedians are Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, Gabriel Iglesias and Amy Schumer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Favorite comedian us Kevin Hart right now lol

    ReplyDelete