Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weekly Winners


We have winners at SOS Aloha!

SOS Aloha 6th Anniversary (Part 3): Andrews AFB, RT, and RWA
- Gretchen wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Monday in Maryland - There's something about Barbara Vey
- Susan F. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Wednesday in Washington: Spotlight on Lynne Silver - Washington Loves Readers Luncheon (October 8, 2016)
- Silvia wins a book choice from my convention stash.



Linda Bond's CUBA UNDERCOVER
- Karen C. wins a book choice from my convention stash.

25734138

Connie Y. Harris' FOREVER IN OCALA
- Kro wins a book choice from my convention stash.

29419710

From Aloha Author Assistant, Gammistress66 wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners, please send your send your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City







7 comments: