Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekly Winners


I am a winner for having spent the weekend with Barbara Vey (link).  She spoke to the Maryland Romance Writers (link) on Thursday night.  I then played tour guide, showing her the sights in Washington, DC, and Annapolis, Maryland. Along the way, Barbara taught me more about marketing - tidbits I'll share in teh coming week. 

Celebrate Romance Every Day: SOS Aloha 6th Anniversary (Part 2): An Old Fashioned Tea Party
- Charlene wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Alice Lake's DANGEROUS KISSES
- Mary wins a book choice from my convention stash.

Dangerous Kisses (A Guild of Hybrids Novel, #1)

WHEN LOVE CONQUERS TIME from Ria Cantrell, Nancy Lee Badger, Dawn Marie Hamilton, and P.A. Crust
- BN100 wins a digital copy from Nancy Lee Badger


Washington Loves Readers Luncheon
- Library Pat wins a book choice from my convention stash.



Aloha to Downton Abbey, Brooklands, and Barbara Cartland
- Girlygirlhoosier wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Aloha to Daphne Du Maurier, Jamaica Inn, and Bodmin Moor
- Patty wins a book choice from my convention stash.


From Aloha Author Assistant, Di wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners, please send your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City 
 

7 comments: