Monday, August 18, 2014

Aloha to Sabrina Jeffries and HOW THE SCOUNDREL SEDUCES

18744733

Today is Release Day for Sabrina Jeffries' HOW THE SCOUNDREL SEDUCES, Book Three in Duke's Men series:

The third deliciously sexy novel in the New York Times bestselling Duke's Men historical romance series, featuring an investigator who sets out to find gypsies— and unexpectedly finds love.

Investigator Tristan Bonnaud has one aim in life— to make sure that his half-brother George can't ever ruin his life again. So when the pesky Lady Zoe Keane, the daughter of the Earl of Olivier, shows up demanding that the Duke's Men find a mysterious gypsy woman, he seizes the opportunity to also hunt for a gypsy friend who knows secrets about George. Tristan doesn't expect to uncover Lady Zoe's family secrets, as well... or end up falling for the woman who will risk all to discover the truth
.

Sabrina, middle, at RWA
with Claudia Dain and Tammy Falkner

I am giving away a print copy of HOW THE SCOUNDREL SEDUCES to one randomly selected commenter.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about the name Zoe - do anyone named Zoe?  We fostered a cat named Zoey in Hawaii.   

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, August 23, 10 pm in Baltimore. 

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, August 24.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

Learn more about Sabrina and her books at sabrinajeffries.com.

1613010718144046

26 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever known a Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin's daughter is named Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't say I've ever met any Zoe's personally but am looking forward to reading this Zoe & Tristan's story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have ever met a Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only Zoe I know is from the Baby Blues comic strip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never personally known a Zoe...but lots of book characters, tv show characters over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know any Zoe's... but I do like that name!! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know anyone named Zoe, but I'm sure I would LOVE reading about her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the name, but I don't know any Zoes personally. I'm looking forward to reading Sabrina's latest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her books. The only time I've heard the name is when my niece was small, it was the name of her best friend. That was probably 35+ years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't met anyone with that name but I like it. I wanted to call my daughter Zoe but my husband doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friend's niece is named Zoe and I met her when she was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  13. don't know any with that name

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nope. No Zoe or Zoey in my circles of family or friends. Love the name though. Just like I love Sabrina's romances!! :-) jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do actually. My nephew in England was married to a Zoe. She was, and still is, a beautiful girl. I would really, really, really, love to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know any Zoe's. However, I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know any Zoe's however I have heard of the name.
    Thanks,
    Lori
    lorih824 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know anybody named Zoe. :)

    Marcy Shuler

    ReplyDelete
  19. A friend of mine was named Zoe! It's such a pretty name.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's such a pretty and unique name but I don't know anyone with the name Zoe. The only person I can think of is the actress Zoe Saldana who was in the movie Avatar and in the new movie Guardians of the Galaxy. Can't wait for Sabrina's new book, it's at the top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the name, but do not actually know anyone called Zoe. I had a cat called Chloe, which is the closest thing I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I did kinda know a Zoe, but I can't remember who (I am terrible with names).

    ReplyDelete