Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly Winners


I have two weeks' worth of winners ....

Sarah Castille's IN YOUR CORNER
- Erin wins a print copy from Sourcebooks.

18509673

Sara Humphreys' TALL, DARK, AND VAMPIRE
- Jolene wins a print copy from Sourcebooks.

15942629

Celebrate Little Victories - Book Teasers
- Danielle M. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Coast Guard's Birthday with Shirley Jump
- Sharlene wins a print copy from me.

18492454

Mary Wine's THE HIGHLANDER'S BRIDE TROUBLE
- Leah wins a print copy from Sourcebooks.

18487122

Brooklyn Ann's ONE BITE PER NIGHT
- Mary K. wins a print copy from Sourcebooks.

16099782

Celebrate Little Victories - Military and the Romance
- Patoct wins a book choice from my convention stash.


State of Romance - Florida
- Tina B. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Marie Harte's HOWT TO HANDLE A HEARTBREAKER
- Girlygirlhoosier wins a print copy from me.

18509615

Book Festivals
- LSU wins a book choice from my convention stash.


Celebrate Little Victories - Kimberly Rocha from Book Obsessed Chicks
- Mary P. wins a book choice from my convention stash.


From my travel blog, ALOHA ON MY MIND, our recent visit to Florida
- Jane and Karen win a book choice from my convention stash.


Winners - please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City


11 comments: