Saturday, November 15, 2014

Links and Winners


I have links!

Check out Fort McHenry on my travel blog, Aloha On My Mind, at this link.   Stay tuned this week for more photos from the Baltimore area.

Congrats to Mary Gramlich, the Reading Reviewer, for being selected as Kensington's K-Lover of the Month.  Check out her interview at this link with a shout out to me!

Navy veteran and Romance author Geri Krotow is spotlighting one author each day (many with military connections) on her blog in November at this link.   Geri featured me on Veterans Day, November 11, at this link.

Check out my review of DOGS OF WAR, a new reality show on A&E, at this link.  This is must see TV to understand that war is hell but there is hope.


We have winners at SOS Aloha:

Michele Callahan's WHITE FIRE
- Erin wins a digital copy from Michele. 


Lynn Cahoon's GUIDEBOOK TO MURDER
- Linda M. wins an autographed copy from Lynn.

21869865

Donna Fasano's AN ALMOST PERFECT CHRISTMAS
- Girlygirlhoosier wins holiday swag from me.

23200123

Regina Scott's THE BRIDE SHIP
- Diane D. wins Regency swag from me.


Michele Gorman's THE RELUCTANT ELF
- Beautiful Disaster wins holiday swag from me.

23301389

Winners, please claim your prize by sending your mailing address to sos.aloha@yahoo.com.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City 

7 comments: